Huwebes, Hunyo 5, 2014
A gamer is a person who usually plays games on the computer and other gaming consoles like PS4, Wii, and XBOX One. There are different types of gamer. One example is a casual gamer. A casual gamer is a player whose time or interest in playing games is limited. A core or mid-core gamer is a player with a wider range of interests than a casual gamer and is more likely to enthusiastically play different types of games. Hardcore gamers extend gaming into their lifestyle and may represent the stereotypical “game geek”. A professional gamer may also be another type of gamer, such as a hardcore gamer, if he or she meets the additional criteria for that gamer type. A retro gamer is a gamer preferring playing and collecting retro games - older video games and arcade games. Every time that I am stressed, I become relaxed every time I play. I play games with my friends online and we only play during weekends. For me, I am proud to be a gamer. I love gaming so much.
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento